The objectives of the Training & Placement Department are specifically to :
- Assist students develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- Assist students develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
- Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- Up gradation of the students skill sets commensurate with the expectations of the industry.
- Generation of awareness in the students regarding future career options available to them.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Assisting our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
- Placement of students in different companies for summer internship after sixth semester.
Students are eagerly awaiting to take their final step in to world that holds promises for them. We request you to give them an opportunity to grow with your organization and prove themselves.
The candidates are available for placement in the following fields of specialization :
- M. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B. Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B. Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B. Tech (Civil Engineering)
- BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)